3D Pyramid Cedar Candle
Out of stock
Unique Hour Candles are made using the finest Australian natural mild soy wax blend. Our fragrance oils are world-class, pure, and intensely fragrant imported from Germany. Every candle is carefully hand-poured with love and care.
Our 3D Iceberg Cedar candle is a blend of green fruit scent, you will feel like you are in the forest in a few seconds after lighting the candle:
Top notes: lime, basil, thyme
Middle notes: pink pepper, geranium
Base note: Cedar
Out of stockAdd to WishlistAdd to Compare
Handmade in Australia
High quality, non-toxic soy blend wax
Clean, even burn
No parabens, no silicones, No PEGS
Candle jars can be up-cycled
200G Approx 40 Hours burn time
Instructions for use:
When the candle is lit for the first time, please burn for at least one hour to fully form a candle pool to prevent hanging on the wall. It is recommended that you use it for no more than 3-4 hours at a time, keep it in a cool place, do not shine in the sun, and avoid high temperature.
1. The candle should be stored in a cool, dark and dry place. Excessive temperature or direct sunlight will cause the surface of the candle to melt, which in turn affects the degree of fragrance of the candle, resulting in insufficient aroma when lit.
Light a candle：
1. Before lighting the candle, trim the wick of the candle 5mm-8mm.
2. When burning the candle for the first time, please continue to burn for 2-4 hours; the candle has a “burning memory”. If the wax around the candle wick is not heated evenly when it is lit for the first time, the candle burning will be limited to the candle wick.
Increase burning time：
1. Pay attention to keep the length of the candle wick at 5-8 mm. Trimming the candle wick can help the candle burn evenly and avoid producing black rock and smoke on the candle cup.
2. Make sure that the candle is not in the ventilated place when burning, and the wind will make the candle burn unevenly, so as to reduce the candle life.
3. Try to burn the candle for more than 2 hours at a time, but not more than 4 hours. If you want to burn for a long time, extinguish the candle every 4 hours, trim the candle wick to 5 mm, and light it again.
Put out the candle.
1. Always remember not to blow out the candle with your mouth. This will not only damage the candle, but also produce black smoke, turning the wonderful aroma of the scented candle into the smell of smoke.
2. You can use the candle cover to extinguish the candle, or use the candle hook tool to dip the candle wick into the wax oil.
3. Please stop burning when the candle is less than lcm.
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
HIDDEN LOVE – English Pear & Freesia CandleRated 5.00 out of 5Save53%Save $22.51Only$19.99
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
Hidden Love – Wild Bluebell CandleRated 5.00 out of 5Save53%Save $22.51Only$19.99
There are no reviews yet.