This year’s favorite trend that made a successful comeback was the scrunchy. Scrunchies are great hair accessories. They uniquely combine both style and purpose. Basically rubber bands that have detailing done on top, scrunchies can look really fancy and add to the overall fashion quotient of the wearer. What’s more, they are great even worn on the wrists as a plain style statement.
Read this blog also” Unique Fake Nails to fall in Love with”
- Scrunchies are trending. So much so, that they have begun to be called as hair clouds.
- Paired well with the overall outfit, Scrunchies have the power to add to the feminine appeal.
- They come in a variety of makes – cotton, synthetic, satin, organza, net etc. with a broad spectrum of looks such as with glitter, in monochrome and a variety of other finishes.
- The wide availability of colour and texture enables the Scrunchy to be used as a fashion prop. The best part is that they can be paired with both ethnic wear as also contemporary western and work wear. The scrunchy shows a lot of versatility in being able to blend in.
- Even for college going youngsters, scrunchies have the unique ability to add a breath of colour into an otherwise monotonous outfit. Hence adding to the coolness quotient.
- Besides making the hair manageable, scrunchies are also non-damaging since they are made of non toxic fabric and do not cause tear or friction at the hair roots.
- For a beautiful summer day – a very classic fashion statement can be made by pairing paired skirts, crop tops and a vibrant scrunchy. Tie a top pony with your favorite color scrunchy and you are good to go.
- For fashion ideas on Scrunchies, one has to look no further than Instagram. From animal prints to velvets scrunchies – they are all here to light up your world.
- Many subscription boxes these days are adding scrunchies as freebies or as products. Being light weight and low cost, they serve as very effective branding and promotion tools for businesses aimed at women.
- Being built on elastic/ rubber bands, scrunchies by design are meant to last. Each piece offers a long span of regular wear and tear. What’s more, if creatively inclined, the wearer can add some embellishments such as beads, ribbons or even a feather to completely change how a scrunchy looks – one product, many avatars.
If the idea of Scrunchies has caught you thinking about options, look no further than https://theuniquehour.com/. They boast of an eclectic collection of scrunchies that are made of cotton and other natural materials. In a variety of colours and prints, they are sure to elevate your regular dressing into a different league. All you have to do is visit their page, choose your desired style and checkout online through PayPal or a debit/ credit card. What’s more, the prices are very reasonable and a steal at one of their ongoing Sales. So just click and create your own Scrunchy look!